Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Instant Abs

You know since I've started this blog, I've learned so much about so many different types of plastic surgery. A lot of it just makes me scratch my head in disbelief. I remember back in high school when we'd go to the weight room and lift weights. Within a few weeks you start seeing results. I commend the people who still have the will power to keep up a daily routine of exercise. At the same time, it's like looking into a mirror and knowing what everyone is capable of achieving. Anyways, check out this video. You don't even have to work for a six pack anymore! Hell, just go buy one! Geez...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's true, you don't even have to work for it anymore. What happened to work ethic!

Fahmi Raazali said...

Is it the cost for plastic surgery cheap? But I will never do plastic surgery, I like my body the it is.

At least if I wanted a nice body, I rather do the exercise than do some plastic surgery.

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
Google